Innovians Technologies provides professional level training for Salesforce, based on current industry standards and requirements. Salesforce is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform for managing every part of your company that interacts with customers — including marketing, sales, commerce and service. It is available as an online software, affordable, and versatile. Initially starting as a SaaS company, Salesforce has gradually developed into the fifth-largest software company in the world.
Areas where Salesforce is used:
The company is widely used by companies to connect better with their customers. Salesforce provides various software solutions and a common platform for users and developers to develop and distribute custom software, seamlessly. It is also used to exchange data and images in real time. The Salesforce commerce cloud enables organizations to provide seamless customer service and experience irrespective of your customer's location, whether online or from the store.
Features and benefits of Salesforce:
- Salesforce tracks sales activities and previous customer interactions as well as client data from social media and emails, granting further insight into the customers’ understanding. This helps focus on what kind of products they are looking for and their preferences.
- Right from gathering and qualifying leads to turning them into opportunities, the Salesforce CRM software is vitally helpful. It improves pipeline marketing with efficient contact management and data-driven user engagements.
- Salesforce CRM consolidates all the company’s data in a single database. This allows the marketing, sales, and administrative staff to get access to the same detailed pool of information and stay on the same page when it comes to the different aspects of operations. This means employees can get coordinate better and get tasks done faster and more efficiently.
- Salesforce CRM is a completely cloud-hosted platform, so it is ideal for sales and marketing teams that are always on the go, making it very useful for field professionals.
Who can get benefits from this training?
- IT Professionals.
- Customer Relationships Managers.
- Marketing Officials.