Embedded System | Workshop on Embedded System & Automation using Arduino
About Embedded System: Embedded system is the core of every intelligent device. Everything around you from a simple watch to the space ship is using embedded systems. Your mobile phones, PDAs, Washing Machines, Microwave Ovens, Automobile and all the automated electronics gadgets are having one or another form of embedded systems responsible for their intelligent functioning. Electronic devices are rapidly finding applications in many of the areas, from simple coffee vending machines to space science to environmental friendly products such as big belly etc. Indian embedded market worth $5.9 billion dollars, and expects 30 % growth by 202o. This will certainly increase the demand of professionals in the field of embedded systems. Main aim of this Training module is to make the students skill full and efficient for all the hardware and software related concepts for AVR Microcontrollers (Atmega 328P).
Arduino : Arduino is an open-source platform used for building electronics projects. Arduino consists of both a physical programmable circuit board (often referred to as a microcontroller) and a piece of software, or IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that runs on your computer, used to write and upload computer code to the physical board.
Topics To Be Covered In Workshop
- Introduction about Embedded System
- Introduction about Microcontrollers
- Basics of Electricity
- Power equations
- Basic electricity. Relationship of Watts, Volts and Amps.
- Ohm's Law
- Electrical circuits
- How batteries work
- Introduction about Sensors
- How digital sensor works
- Detect an object with your digital sensor
- Light Dependent Sensor
- Distance Measurement Sensor
- How to detect traffic density
- Servo Motor
- Output Devices
- Introduction to Arduino
- Arduino Programming Basics
- Installation for Arduino Software.
- Software installation
- Graphical Programming Basics
- Project 1: Simple Led Program
- Project 2: Led Blinking
- Project 3: Traffic Light System
- Project 4: Smart Street Light System
- Connection and Assembling
- Project 5: Automated Door Opening System
- Project 6: Range detection using Ultrasonic Sensor
- Project 7: Reverse Car Parking System with Collison/Accident Detection
- Project 8: Servo Motor Integration
- Project 9: Automatic Car Parking System
- Project 10: LCD Integration & Message Printing on LCD
- Project 11: Integrating Bluetooth Module
- Project 12: Android Smartphone Based Controlled Devices.
- Project 13: Voice Controlled Home Automation
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with six hours session each day in a total of twelve hours.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence' from Innovians Technologies.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the school workshops from Innovians Technologies.
Eligibility: The pre-requisite for joining this workshop is zero. This Workshop is best suited for VII to XII Standard Students.