Data Science Training
Innovians Technologies offers a professional level training in Data Science, based on the current industry standards. A multidisciplinary field, Data Science uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data.
Data Science is the field of study that combines domain expertise, programming skills, and knowledge of math and statistics to extract meaningful insights from data.
Areas where Data Science is required
Any platform which is involves data, require Data Science for extracting meaningful information from the data collected. Data Science helps in making informed decisions which helps in increasing profits. Gathering insights from the data, Data Science help business professionals in growing their business.
Applications of Data Science
- Data Science enables banks to keep up with the competition
- Helps in fraud detection, management of customer data risk modelling, real-time predictive analytics, customer segmentation etc.
- Supports risk modelling
- Key role in automating a lot of financial tasks
- Used by financial institutions for predictive analysis
- Provides data insights which further help in improving customer experience for users
- Helps industries in monitoring their energy costs, hence supporting them in enhancing their production environment
- Actively helping in making safer driving environments
- Providing medical image analysis, Data Science has helped a lot in Health Care industry
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) is one of the finest applications of Data Science
Who can get Benefits from this Training?
- IT Professionals
- Analytics Managers
- Data Scientists
- Business analysts
- Marketing Managers
- Those interested in data science who want to learn essential data science skills
- Those looking for a more robust, structured data science learning program
- Data Analysts, Economists, or Researchers working with large datasets
- Software or Data Engineers interested in learning basics of quantitative analysis