Advanced Automobiles Mechanics
A two days workshop on Automotive Engine Design. All the concepts are explained in detail with the Help of Theory and With Specially Designed Animations which would help students to visualize Things before practically working on it.
Topics to be covered in Workshop
(20% Theory & 80% Hands-On Session)
Session1: Basic Information & Automotive Engine Systems
- History and Indian Automotive Industry
- Industry’s Demand
- Automotive Engine Fuels
- Engine Fuel & Exhaust Systems
- Electronic-Fuel-Injection Systems
- Diesel Fuel-Injection Systems
- Engine Lubricating Systems
- Engine Cooling Systems
Session 2: Engine Performance and Driveability
- Automotive Emission-Control Systems
- Servicing Emission-Control Systems
- Engine Test Equipment
- Engine Performance
- Drive ability Diagnosis
Session 3: Automotive Drive Trains
- Automotive Clutches: Operation & Service
- Manual Transmissions & Transaxles
- Universal Joints,
- Drive axles
- Four-Wheel Drive,
- Transfer Cases
- Viscous Couplings
- Automatic Transmissions
Session 4: Automotive Chassis
- Automotive Suspension Systems
- Automotive Steering Systems
- Automotive Brakes
- Antilock Braking System
- Electronic Stability Program
- Antilock Braking,
- Traction Control,
- Brake Diagnosis
- Tires & Wheels : Construction
Session 5: Automotive Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Participant for all the workshop participants.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
Eligibility: There are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop.