Workshop on Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security for School Students
Hacking is not about the illegal things it's all about how to secure your system. In the two days workshop Google Hacking, Email Hacking, Dos Attacks, Torjens, SQL Injection, Windows Hacking, Mobile Hacking etc. topics will be covered. This workshop aims to give students a basic knowledge of ethical hacking, information security, cyber security and how to protect your system against hazardous effects.
Topics to be covered in Ethical Hacking Workshop
- Types of Hacking
- Difference between Ethical Hacker/White Hat Hacker (Legal) & Black Hat Hacker (Illegal Hacker)
- Importance about Information & Cyber Security
- Information Gathering & Attacks
- What to Share & What not to share on Social Media Accounts ?
- Google Hacking
- Email Hacking
- Windows Hacking & Security (Keyloggers)
- Foot printing
- Virus & Worms
- Web Browser Security
- How to keep your Smartphone Secure
- Identity Theft
- How to Secure yourself
- Awareness about Online Challenges
- Cyber Crimes & how to report them
- Special Queries Session
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with 5-6 hour session each day in a total of 10-12 hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence' from Innovians Technologies.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the school workshops from Innovians Technologies.
Eligibility: It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Workshop is best suited for IX to XII Standard Students.