Cryptography | Workshop on Cryptography & Security
The art of protecting information by transforming it (encrypting it) into an unreadable format & then retransforming it to plain text. Cryptography is a key technology for achieving information security in communications, computer systems, electronic commerce, and, more generally, in the emerging information society. This workshop will provide them the understanding of Cryptography & Security in network, system & information. Participant will learn the algorithm used for transforming information & other technologies used.
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Communication and Network Security
- Watermarking and Data Hiding
- Key Management and Cryptographic Protocols
- Block/Stream Cipher
- Understanding Cipher used in World War I & II
- Cloud Computing Security
- Intrusion Avoidance and Detection
- Computer Forensics
- Digital Rights Management
- Security of e-Commerce and e-Government
- Database and Distributed System Security
- Security in Pervasive/Ubiquitous Computing
- Software Security and Malicious Codes
- Access Control
- Authentication and Authorization
- Security Evaluations and Measurements
- Trusted Computing
- Hands On
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Participation for all the workshop participants.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
Eligibility: There are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop.