Android Application Development | Advanced Fast Track Summer Training on Android App Development
Advanced Android Internship is taking mobile application development to the next level. You will learn how to create custom widgets, create animations, work with camera, use sensors, create and use advanced content providers and much more. The course goes into testing and deployment of Android applications as well. This complete hands-on course encourages students to learn by building increasingly more Sophisticated and meaningful mobile applications for Android.
- Designing UI and understanding how Android applications work, their life cycle, manifest Intents, and using external resources for Android Application
- Use Android's communication APIs for SMS, telephony, network management, and internet resources (HTTP).
- Secure, tune, package, and deploy Android application.
- Build complete project from list of selected topics/Ideas of your choice.
This course is designed for software developers interested in designing, creating, deploying, and testing applications for the Android™ mobile phone platform. It is valuable to both novices and gurus, who already have experience in developing mobile applications for other platforms.
1. Android Overview and History
- How it all got started
- Why Android is different and important
2. Android Stack
- Overview of the stack
- Linux kernel
- Native libraries
- App framework
3. SDK Overview
4. Hello World App
- Creating your first project
- The manifest file
- Layout resource
- Running your app on Emulator
5. Main Building Blocks
- Activity lifecycle
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
6.Basic Android User Interface
- XML versus Java UI
- Dip's and Sip's
- Views and layouts
- Common UI components
- Handling user events
7.Android system Overview
- File System
- Security Model
8. Advanced UI
- Selection components
- Complex UI components
- Building UI for performance
- Menus and Dialogs
9.Multimedia in Android
- Multimedia Supported audio formats
- Simple media playback
- Supported video formats
- Simple video playback
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLite OpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors Inserts, updates, and
11.Basic Content Providers
- Content provider MIME types
- Searching for content
- Adding, changing, and removing content
- Working with content files
12.Custom Content Providers
- Why Content Providers
- Where the content comes from
- Implementing the API Supporting content files
13.Location Based Services and Google Maps
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with Google Maps
- Overview of services in Android
- Implementing a Service
- Service lifecycle
- Inter Process Communication (AIDL Services)
- What are Broadcast Receivers
- Implementing broadcast receiver
- System broadcasts and how to use them
- Role of filters
- Intent-matching rules
- Filters in your manifest
- Filters in dynamic Broadcast Receivers
- Working with web services
- Best practices
- How Sensors work
- Lig to Sensor readings
- Best practices for performance
- Monitoring and managing Internet connectivity
- Managing active connections
- Managing WiFi
- Making calls
- Monitoring data connectivity and activity
- Accessing phone properties and status
- Controlling the phone
- Taking pictures
- Rendering previews
- Controlling local Bluetooth device
Eligibility For Applying : Any college can opt for this program. Students/Faculties from B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E./MCA/BCA. with the above mentioned academic requirements are preferable. We are looking for Engineering College of National repute to host our Summer Training Program at their college campus. If You wish to associate with us and want to make your college a center, Please read the request guidelines and process it accordingly:
- Engineering College/Institution should have a seminar room/lecture hall of seating capacity of (Minimum capacity of 30 seats.)
- A good Quality LCD Projector enough to maintain comfort ability.
- Public Addressing System (1 Cordless MICs.)
- Power backup and 220V AC power Points.
- Hospitality for our visiting delegation during summer training.
- Wifi Connectivity for participants & trainer.
- A minimum of 30 students will be required to participate in Summer Training Program.
- All courses under Summer Training Program (STP) are certified by Cepheus, IIT Goa & Innovians Technologies.
- All trainee will receive an Industrial Training Certificate from Cepheus, IIT Goa & Innovians Technologies.
- All Participants will get Internship Letter cum Recommendation on Company Letterhead of Innovians Technologies.
Duration : 2 Weeks /4 Weeks * (6 Hours Per Day)
Incase of 4 Weeks Training (2 Week Classroom Training + 2 Week Project Work), participants will get 2 Week Classroom Training same like 2 Week Training Program and they will get 2 Week Time to complete one project/research work on their course topic which they can do it from home. Project Work is for those who want to get 4 Week Training Certificate as per their college/university Criteria of Training. Otherwise college can request for 2 Week Training Program. Classroom Training is same for 2 Weeks & 4 Weeks Duration Summer Training.