Innovians Technologies provides professional level Training For 5S , based on current industry standards, requirements and trends. 5S is a system and way of organizing and managing workspaces to improve efficiency by eliminating waste, improving flow and reducing process. 5S systems are common in manufacturing, warehouses, offices and hospitals. However, 5S principles can be applied to any workplace, as it is an organisation system that prioritises efficiency and effectiveness within the workplace. It comes from 5 Japanese words starting with ‘S’, which in English translates to Sort-Separating the essential from the non essential items, Straighten- Organizing the essential materials, Shine- Cleaning the work area, Standardize- Establishing a system to maintain, and Sustain- Establishing a safe and sanitary work environment.
Areas where it is used:
5S systems are common in manufacturing, warehouses, offices and hospitals. However, 5S principles can be applied to any workplace, as it is an organisation system that prioritises efficiency and effectiveness within the workplace.
Features and benefits of 5S:
- If followed correctly, it helps companies reduce costs, streamline labor costs, and improve the quality of products and final output. This leads to increased profits.
- It makes work easier with standard procedures, leading to greater efficiency and less time wasted.
- It improves the safety of the workplace by keeping the office space clean and organized.
- Errors and defects are also reduced and easily manageable, by making it easier to identify and solve problems.
Who can get Benefits from this Training?
- Manufacturing executives.
- Sales and marketing professionals.
- Any individual who wish to learn 5s and its tools.
- Any individual who wish to implement real time project.
- Management representative
- Executives involved in Quality
- Supervisors, Managers, and Engineers involved in product design, development and production
- Professionals responsible for Product and Process Design