Hovercraft, Water Robot & Water Cleaner Robot Workshop for School Students
This workshop is dedicated to learn the technology behind making of Hovercraft & Water Robot. It helps and encourages the participants to solve real time problem involved in making of hovercraft & water cleaner robot.
A hovercraft, also known as an air-cushion vehicle or ACV, is a craft capable of travelling over land, water, mud or ice and other surfaces. It’s a wired remote controlled hovercraft.
A water robot is a type of Robotic Application where in a Robot Works on Water. In this application it is also used to clean water & collect object floating on water. Participants will be taught to make a robot that can float on water and have a mechanism to pick up objects floating in the water. Robot will be controlled via wired remote control attached to the robot.
Topics to be Covered in this Workshop
Day I: Wired Controlled Hovercraft
Session I: Introduction to Hovercraft
Session II: Designing & Construction of Wired Controlled Hovercraft
- Getting your Hand dirty
- Construction of base of Hovercraft.
- Adding Motors & Propellers to Hovercraft.
- Adding Wired Remote & Techniques.
Session III: Testing of Wired Controlled Hovercraft
Day II: Water Robot & Water Cleaner Robot
Session IV: Introduction about Robotics & Water Robot
- Introduction to Robotics.
- Understanding different type of Robots.
- Introduction about Water Robots.
Session V: Construction of Water Cleaner Robot
- Construction of Water Robot.
- Adding Motors & Propellers to Water Robot.
- Attaching Object Picking & Cleaner System to Water Robot
- Adding Wired Remote to Water Robot & Wiring.
- Different Techniques of Operation
Session VI:Testing of Water Cleaner Robot
- At the end of the workshop a small competition will be organized & winning team will get the certification of excellence
· Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
· At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
· Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the school workshops.
**Free Complimentary Kits to School for further activities like Physics Lab or Science Exhibition etc.
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with 5 -6 hours session each day in a total of 10 -12 Hours.
Eligibility: The pre-requisite for joining this workshop is zero. This Workshop is best suited for V to XI Standard Students.