WEBPRENEURSHIP (Entrepreneurship + Web Start Up)
Who is a Web Entrepreneur?
The Web or Internet Entrepreneur is someone who is looking at the vast power of the Internet to start or grow a business.
Today India is among countries with maximum number of emerging start-ups. IT sector is among fastest growing sectors in case of small & medium scale new start-ups. Nearly 60% of the start-ups are web based. Even those which remain must have a website to survive. Though we visit more than a dozen websites every day, have you ever wondered that having your own website is affordable and simple?
Innovians Technologies brings you Entrepreneurship based Web Development workshop spanning basic to extreme levels of artistic website development techniques. Webpreneurship is a 2 days Entrepreneurship + Web Based Start-Ups, Promoting Workshop. The sessions will be mainly hands on in which students will be working to design a demo of their own business website.
Learn from an Expert & Successful Web Based Entrepreneur.
- Why Entrepreneurship
- How to create your own Web-Based Start-Up
- Designing Business Plan & Marketing Plan
- Administer CMS as Website
- Create E-Commerce Website
- Setting Up Payment Gateway
- SEO & SMO Techniques (Online Promotion)
- Investors & Ventures Funding
Topics to be covered in this Workshop:
Entrepreneurship (Session 1)
- Motivational Session on Opting Entrepreneur as career
- Entrepreneurship & today’s era
- Entrepreneurial Motivation & Competences
- Role of Innovation & Creativity
- Business Opportunity
- Business Regulations & Support Systems
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- The Operations Plan
- Organizational Plan
- Financial Plan
Web-Based Start Up (Session 2)
- Web based business & E-Commerce
- Generating Web based Ideas
- What is E-Commerce?
- How it works
- What can you sell online?
- E-commerce as a standalone business
- Coming up with a strategy and business plan
- Choosing a shopping cart
- Sell directly on Facebook
- Key considerations (shipping, payment, etc)
- Time investments
Web Based Technologies (Session 3)
- Understanding different Web Technologies.
- Understanding Web Layout.
- Basic about HTML Programming.
- Creating First Web Page
- Type of Script Language
- Difference between Server Side & Client Side Scripting
- What is Web Server (Hosting) & Domain Name
- How to Register Domain Name & buy hosting space.
- How to Create Profession Professional Email-Ids like
- Basic about Database (MySQL)
CMS (Session 4)
- What is CMS ?
- What is Joomla, Drupal & Wordpress ?
- Working on Joomla
- Joomla Installation & Configuration
- Installing Modules, Plugins & Components.
- Configuring CMS
- Menus & Page Creation
- Installing Theme
- Launching Joomla Website
E-Commerce Website (Session 5)
- Creating E-Commerce Website
- Configuring Backend Panel & CMS
- Creating Products & Service Categories
- Product/Service Listing
- Process for Getting Payment Gateway
- How to Configure Automated Payment Gateway.
- Setting Up Shipment Terms & Delivery
Hosting Administration, Marketing & Social Networking (Session 6)
- Hosting Administration with CPanel.
- Creating Back Ups.
- Introduction about SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Google Adwords (Pay Per Click PPC)
- SEO on HTML Websites.
- Facebook & Google Analytics Session
- Email Marketing
- Introduction to Web Security.
Getting Investment in your Ideas from Investors
- What is Incubation?
- How Seed Funds Providers, Angel Investors, Accelerators & Virtual Capitalists can help you ?
- How to prepare the presentation to pitch in front of Investors?
- Different Round & Stage of Investments
Eligibility: It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop. While a basic understanding of HTML and simple database concepts would be helpful, it is not compulsory. Students from all branches can participate in this workshop.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be 2 consecutive days, with 7-8 hour session each day in a total of 14-16 hours properly divided into two days session.
Fees: Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.