Automation | Workshop on Industrial Automation - PLC & SCADA
Topics to be covered in this Workshop:
Session I: Presentation on Recent Trends in Industrial Automation & PLC-SCADA
- Introduction To Automation
- Why We Need Automation
- Where Automation?
- Evolution In Industrial Automation (A Brief History)
- Different Type Of Industrial Control Mechanisms)
- Introduction To PLCs
- PLC Advantages Over Microcontrollers
- Area Of Applications
- DATA Flow During Automation
- Motor Drives Introduction & Their Need
- Sensors Introduction & Their Need
- HMI Introduction & Its Need
- SCADA Introduction& Its Need
Session II: Detail study of PLC & SCADA
Session III: PLC I/Os Basics, Burning & Interfacing Concepts
- Allen Bradley & Rockwell Automation’s Details
- Brief Description To Input/ Output Pins Of Micrologix-1000
- Ladder Diagram Basics
- Introduction To RSLogix
- Downloading A Ladder Program In PLC Using RSLinx.
- How To Take Input From Panel
- How To Give Output To Panel
- Running First PLC Application.
Session IV: Hands on PLC Training Kit
- Participants will perform hands on PLC training Kit which contain Allen Bradley Micrologix 1000 PLC.
- Software Used: RsLogix, RsLinx & Wonderware InTouch (SCADA)
By the end of this workshop the students will become aware about the basic Knowledge of Industrial Automation, PLCs and their relevant module.
Eligibility Criteria : This workshop is best suited for those who are interested in knowing about the fundamentals of Industrial Automation. All Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Chemical, and Instrumentation & Control Engineering Student can join this workshop. However students from other branch can also participate in the workshop.
- Certificate of Merit to all Participants from TECHNEX'17, IIT Varanasi in association with Innovians Technologies. For more details Please Click Here.
Duration: 2 Days ( 16 Hours, 7-8 Hours /Day)
Fees: Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.
* This fee include workshop training, study material & software tool Kit, certification, government taxes and other human resources charges.