Workshop on Process Instrumentation Design Engineering
Instrumentation play important role in chemical process plants and various other industries where instrumentation used as controlling and monitoring of various operations. Control system is a part of instrumentation and instrumentation design deals with specifications of equipment, layouts, wiring schematics, instrument index etc. All these activities handle by the instrumentation Design Engineer.
Fresher engineers from instrumentation and electronics background do not know about instrumentation Design fields and its career aspects. Process Instrumentation Design Engineering Course provide by the Engineering Design & Power Training Institute to enhances the skills of the students by giving him practical knowledge of selection, installation and commissioning of industrial instrumentation and control valves with its specifications, layouts, wiring schematics, instrument index.
Topics to be Covered in Workshop
- Introduction to Process Plant Engineering.
- Process Instrumentation
- Analyzers & Control Valves
- Instrument Index
- Instrument Location Plan Details
- Process Data sheets and Specification
- Instrument Data Sheets
- Instrument Wiring Layout
- Instrument Air Routing Layout
- Logic Diagrams
- Loop Drawing
- Loop Wiring Diagram
- I/O List for DCS
- JB Layout
- Cable Schedule
- Cable Tray Layout
- Hook-Up Drawing
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a'Certificate of Excellence'.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
Eligibility: This workshop is best suited for Electronics, Instrumentation, Communication branch. It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Any one interested, can join this workshop.
Fee: Rs. 1100/-(inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.