Workshop on Networking Security (CCNA)
The main focus of workshops is on creating a awareness amongst students for Networking and giving students insight knowledge of Routers and Switches. Networking Engineers are in great demands across the world and are highest paid IT professionals in world. But due to lack of awareness in INDIAN Educational system, students do not get to know the brighter side of Networking Field. Workshops focus on giving students knowledge as well as orienting students towards real time need in industries.
Topics to be covered in Workshop
- Introduction and Scope of Network Security
- Live Working of OSI Model
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Cisco IOS and Terminologies
- Application Layer Protocols(DNS, DHCP)
- Stating Routing
- Default Routing
- Dynamic Routing ( RIP)
- Vlan Trunking Protocol
- Ethical Hacking Tips & Tricks
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
Eligibility: It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Any one interested, can join this workshop.
Fee: Rs. 1000/-(inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.