Golden Triangle Tour | New Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - New Delhi
GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR
This short 6 day tour of India gives a glimpse of all the aspects of the Great Indian Civilisation with 5000 years of recorded history. The Wonder of the World Taj Mahal is the highlight of this tour.This is a tour specially crafted for School and College students coming to India from schools and colleges outside India.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival – New Delhi:
Upon your arrival in India you will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel. Day for rest after a long flight. Overnight is in New Delhi.
Day 2: New Delhi
Full day sightseeing of this historic capital city. We first visit the Kutub Minar and then the Lovely Lotus Temple.In the afternoon we drive past the India Gate and then visit the Samadhi of the Great Leader Mahatma Gandhi and then the Red Fort.
Day 3: New Delhi - Agra
Transfer to Agra by coach. Reach Agra in 4 hours and transfer to hotel. After lunch go for sightseeing of the Taj Mahal and the Agra fort. Overnight is at Agra.
[Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays]
Day 4: Agra - Jaipur
After breakfast leave for Jaipur by Coach. En route visit the Fatehpur Sikhri which was the Capital of the great Mughal King Akbar. Proceed to Jaipur. Reach Jaipur and check into our hotel. Evening is at leisure
Day 5: Jaipur
After breakfast visit the Amer fort, the Hawa Mahal and the Jantar Mantar. In the evening visit the Birla temple and then go to Choki Dhani for a Rajasthani cultural show.
Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi
After breakfast depart for Delhi by coach. Reach Delhi and proceed to the International airport for your flight back home.
Tour cost: Please write to us for details on the pricing. The price will depend on the number of students travelling
The cost includes:
- All transfers by AC Coach
- All accommodation as per itinerary in good hotels on quad sharing basis
- All meals i.e. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- All entrance fee including the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- All sightseeing in Car /Coach
- All transfers airport/railway stations
- Services of an experienced escort and Guide
- One teacher is complimentary on every 12 paying students.
The cost does not include:
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Laundry, telephone, portage, Guide charges etc
- Any other cost not mentioned under the “cost includes” column.
- Air fare up to / from India.
- 9% Service Tax levied by Government of India.