Embedded & Robotics
Innovians Technologies presents Embedded System & Robotics with Embedded ‘C’ using Arduino AVR microcontrollers. AVR microcontrollers are useful for many applications. A microcontroller is essentially a tiny computer and can be programmed to do many things. Input and output are handled through the numerous pins on the microcontroller. It is possible to hook up sensors, switches, lights, motors, and many other items to the pins, which allow it a great range of uses. Thus, AVR microcontrollers are often used for prototyping and robotics projects.
"Lets Learn Embedded System & Robotics with Arduino"
Topics to Be Covered during Training
- Basics of Electronics
* Practical understanding of all major electronic Component.
* Working with Resistance, Diode, capacitor, LED, ZENER, Basic ICs
- Embedded System design
* Introduction to micro controller
* What is a micro controller? What’s inside it?
* What makes it an embedded system?
* What are the different families of microcontroller, its derivatives and its applications in industrial projects?
* Why AVR is the most widely used micro controller family?
- Introduction about Arduino<
* Starting with embedded systems
* AVR Microcontroller Programming
* Arduino jargon and terms
* Arduino Basics
* Arduino Architecture
* Arduino board layout. What are the resources available
- Programming fundamentals ( C language )
- Project 1: Simple LED Program
- Project 2: LED Blinking
- Project 3: RGB Interfacing & Traffic Light Control
- Project 4: IR Sensor, DC Motor Interfacing & Automated Door Opening System
- Project 5: Controlling Direction of Motor (Forward, Reverse )
- Project 6: LCD Interfacing
- Project 7: Interfacing Bluetooth Module
- Project 8: Control Electronics Devices using Android Smartphone & Arduino
- Project 9: Voice Controlled Home Automation System.
- Project 10: Gesture Controlled Home Automation.
- Project 11: Interfacing 7 Segment Display
- Project 12: Interfacing Keypad with Arduino
- Project 13: Interfacing Analog Sensor
- Project 14: Interfacing Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Robot Assembling
- Robot 1: Line Follower Robot
- Robot 2: Obstacle Avoider Robot
- Robot 3: Android App Based Controlled Robot over Bluetooth
- Robot 4: Voice Controlled Robot
- Robot 5: Gesture Controlled Robot using Android Smartphone
- Robot 6: Edge Avoider Robot
Eligibility Criteria : Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering Students. Students entering into 2nd Year to Final Year Students can participate in this training Program. However students from any branch can participate in this training program.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops
Duration: 5 Days - The duration of this workshop will be five consecutive days, with 6-7 hour session each day.
Fees: Rs. 3000/- (inclusive of all Taxes) per participant (Min 40 Participants).