Embedded system is the core of every intelligent device. Everything around you from a simple watch to the space ship is using embedded systems. Your mobile phones, PDAs, Washing Machines, Microwave Ovens, Automobile and all the automated electronics gadgets are having one or another form of embedded systems responsible for their intelligent functioning. Electronic devices are rapidly finding applications in many of the areas, from simple coffee vending machines to space science to environmental friendly products such as big belly etc. Indian embedded market worth $5.9 billion dollars, and expects 30 % growth by 2015. This will certainly increase the demand of professionals in the field of embedded systems. Main aim of this Training module is to make the students skill full and efficient for all the hardware and software related concepts for 8051 Microcontrollers.
Topics to be covered in Workshop
1. Introduction to Embedded C
2. Difference between C & Embedded C
3. Embedded C Constructs & Data Formats
4. Mapping 8051 Architecture to Embedded C
5. Introduction to KEIL Cross-Compiler & its features
6. General Discussion & Overview of Embedded Systems
7. 8051 microcontroller: Architecture & Pin Diagram of 8051
8. Hardware Details: SFRs, Ports, Timers, Counters
9. Addressing modules and Instruction Set
10. Interrupts & Serial Programming Techniques
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with six hours session each day in a total of twelve hours.
Eligibility: It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Any one interested, can join this workshop.
Fee: Rs. 1000/-(inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.