E-MATLAB | Workshop on Application of MATLAB in Electrical Engineering
Topics to be covered in Workshop
Introduction to MatLab
- The dominance of MatLab over other languages
- Power of Matrix computations
- The application of Matlab in various fields of engineering
- Basic mathematical functions offered by Matlab
- Matrix computations
- Advanced mathematical functionalities of matlab
- Advanced system modelling using Matlab
Basic Electrical Circuit Analysis
- Analysis of basic electrical circuits using Matlab
- Obtaining different characteristic plots
Introduction to Simulink
- Introduction to Simulink
- Applications of simulink in System modelling
- Modelling Basic electrical Circuit in Simulink and obtaining characteristic plots.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with six hours session each day in a total of twelve hours.
Eligibility: It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop.
Fee: Rs. 1000/-(inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.