Construction industry is one of the largest industries in the world, and one that has the highest stakes. Construction project management is the art of undertaking a construction project to meet its cost, time and quality deadlines in a sustainable way.
This interactive workshop accompanied with actual case studies introduces Civil Engineering students to the management techniques involved over the complete timeline of a construction project, exposing them to the various roles of a construction project manager.
Topics to be covered in Workshop
Lecture Session (3-4 Hour)
· Construction Project Management
o Project Life Cycle
· Organizational Structures
· Network Analysis
o Relationships and Logic
o Critical Path Method
· Earned Value Management
o Performance Measurement System
Practical Session – Hands On Session on Industry Grade Software (11-12 Hours)
· Project Portfolio Management
· Sequencing activities effectively using PDM relationships
· Tracking Project Progress with Baseline
· Earned Value Analysis
· Resource Loading and Leveling
· What-If Analysis
· Generate Analytical and Graphical reports
· Case studies on Industrial projects
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with six hour session each day in a total of twelve hours.
Eligibility: It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop.
Fee: Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.