AutoRobotics | Workshop on Autonomous Robotics
AutoROBOTICS is workshop on intelligent Autonomous , microcontroller based with multiple sensor robot. This workshop is dedicated to clear the basic concept of electronic & electrical components. In this workshop student will make their Self Brain Robot which will do various activities like:
- Line Tracing
- Obstacle sensing & avoidance
- Grid solving
- Wall Follower
Topics to be covered in Workshops
- Designing of body
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Robot
- Power Supplies(Electrical and Batteries)
- Voltage Regulation
- Motor Drivers
- Linear Drives
- DC Geared motor
- Stepper Motors
- Servo Motors
- Working principle of circuits
- Sensing & control
- 4-D Conditions
- Introduction to BEAM robotics
- Microcontroller based robots
- Introduction to UGV
Control & Sensing
- Sensor basics
- Selection Of Sensor
- H bridge Motor Driver
- Tangential principle Of turning
- Microcontroller basics
- Architecture of microcontroller
- Interfacing Microcontroller & motors
- Embedded C programming/ALP
- Number system
- Instruction set & uses
- Introduction to Keil compiler
- Introduction to Proload
- Burning microcontroller through RS232
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
Eligibility: It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Any one interested, can join this workshop.
Fee: Rs. 1350/-(inclusive of all Taxes) per participant. *Take away complimentary kit for a team of 4 or 5 Participants.