ASPEN Hysis | Workshop on Process Simulation using ASPEN Hysis
Aspen Hysis (Advanced System for Process Engineering) is based on techniques for solving flow sheets that were employed by process engineers many years ago. It is widely used process simulator in various chemical, petrochemical, petroleum refining, polymer and coal based plants.
Programming software can be used for solve model structures of chemical process with a small number of equations. However, as the complexity of the model structure increases by the addition of several processes, solving large set of equations becomes challenge. ASPEN plus comes handy while dealing with these situations.
Topics to be Covered in Workshop
- Introduction to Aspen Hysis
- Introduction to Flow sheet Simulation
- Properties Analysis
- Unit Operation Model
- Running Simulation in Aspen Plus – Simple Units
- Running Simulation in Aspen Plus - Reactor Design
- Running Simulation in Aspen Plus - Distillation Column Design
- Heat Exchangers
- Workshop Examples
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Innovians Technologies.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a'Certificate of Excellence'.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
Eligibility: This workshop is best suited for Chemical Engineering branch. It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Any one interested, can join this workshop.
Fee: Rs. 1000/-(inclusive of all Taxes) per participant.